Hey guys! Welcome to my first blog post! I’m so excited to start this journey with you and all the memories we’ll make from this little adventure. It’s been my dream forever to write this first post, and so here I am.
To help you get to know me a little better, I pulled together this fun little list (who doesn’t like lists?!) with 20 random facts about me.
Some of these tidbits might just surprise you. So sit back, sip your daily coffee, and enjoy the ride.
- My favorite colors are purple and pink
- I’m a true bookworm (If I could have a hidden library in my house I would)
- I love Greek Mythology and classic fairytales
- Persephone and Hades is my favorite Greek tale
- I have PCOS, or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Because of my PCOS, I can’t eat sugars, dairy, or high glutton without major consequence
- I’m a killer at Smash Bros. Melee. Peach is my home girl
- I despise romance flicks and heart warming movies
- I’m a space geek. I could study and talk for hours about astronomy
- The beach is my happy place
- I consider myself a true introvert
- I love everything flowers, feminine, and dresses
- I listen to death metal
- I grew up doing ballet and was on my high school’s dance team
- My favorite subject is ancient history
- I’m deeply fascinated by the historical women Ann Boleyn, Elizabetha Bathasda, and Katherine Parr
- My favorite tv show is Bob’s Burgers
- I’m an alien believer and my favorite place in the world is Roswell, NM
- My favorite form of therapy is driving around for hours listening to music
- I’m an addict to sweet tea (unsweet tea with monkfruit)
To learn more about me and why I started this page, check my post here!