Hey Fam! Sorry about reaching out to you so late. It’s been a crazy week. Oh wait, it’s only Tuesday. Well I’m here and back. Let’s do another fun post so you can learn how weird I am. I mentioned 20 fun facts about me here, and I’m going to mention 10 more random facts today.
I love learning about people and their weird little quirks and loves. It opens your eyes about people and what you thought you knew.
Well without further a do, lets get to know me!
1. I almost didn’t exist. It was either a third child or a new mini van. Needless to say they made the right decision.
2. I’ve attended Elvis Week 7 years in a row (more here), and I know more about Elvis Presley than the average 26 year-old.
3. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Christmas is too overrated.
4. I have double-jointed arms. That means I can completely twist my arms around, and they look constantly broken.
5. Stargazing is my favorite hobby. I live out in the countryside with no light pollution, and I try to catch all the meteor showers.
6. While visiting in Texas, I was stuck in a public bathroom with twenty other people for nearly four hours while 7 tornadoes ravaged through the area.
7. I hate tornadoes.
8. I have a scar in the middle of my forehead from the age of six. A playmate of mine threw a large rock at my head, hence creating the scar. There was a lot of blood.
9. Besides death metal, deathstep is my first love. It’s pretty much dubstep with heavy death metal elements. It’s pretty dark. Give it a listen here and tell me what you think! I mean if it’s not too much for you that is lol.
10. I have a dark, twisted sense of humor. A new girl at work was complaining she was getting old since turning 18. I told her the only thing left for her to do is just die.
There you have it people! Anything interesting or surprising? Tell me something interesting about yourself!