Hey gang! So this is totally impromptu, and I had to write it all before it disappears. You remember my post here where I mention my problem of forgetting inspiration. Well something hit while I was standing in line for my tea, and I think you guys need this right now.
So everyday I read hours of blogs, some fashion, some life, and some advice. While I love reading life tips and wisdom, some just irk me. Actually irrationally anger me. People mean well, but quite a bit of “wisdom” I read is rather unhealthy and borderline dangerous.
I feel the need to give you a little bit of what I perceive as healthy wisdom (hopefully). My hope is some pressure or guilt may lift from your shoulders. So enjoy my little cherubs!
- You’re NOT responsible for how others feel about you. You’re only responsible for how you treat them.
- Your happiness is important. People will often say God doesn’t care about your happiness or it doesn’t matter. They’re wrong.
- Being a cusser, a tattoo lover, party animal, or promiscuous doesn’t make you immoral or a bad person.
- Likewise, being celibate, having a clean mouth, not getting tattoos, or not partying doesn’t make you morally right or a good person.
- Live life your way as long as it brings no harm to others
- Never assume anything or act upon your assumption. Everything’s not what it seems, and you’ll get yourself in a lot of trouble if you do.
- If you have a dream, passion, or curiosity, follow it. It was put there for a reason (unless it’s murder or cannibalism, don’t do that)
- Don’t let your ego get in the way from receiving help. Many suffer because of their pride.
- Never give up on childhood dreams and imaginations, even if it means buying a unicorn horn and dressing up as one for a day.
- Play and daydream. Let silliness take over.
If you have any bits of wisdom you live by, let me know! I’d love to hear your thoughts below!